It’s an Information and Internet era, you may get too many email in your mail box and it like overwhelming. In fact you still need some email that has the best content you need to look, specially for your startup.
I had subscribe to some of the best free newsletters to learn more about entrepreneurship and Startups. I hope you’ll excited as me too. You can subscribe to each Free Newsletters below:
(1) Foundry: What are founders reading today?
(2) Design for Hackers: 12 weeks of design learning, right in your inbox.
(3) Requests for Startups: A place to discover ideas that VCs & angels want to fund
(4) Startup Digest: Personalized newsletter for all things startup in your area.
(5) Startup Curated: The best of the week for founders, in one minimal email
(6) Charge What You’re Worth: Free course on charging what you’re worth.
(7) UX Newsletter: Tales of researching, designing, and building.
(8) Highbrow: Expand Your Knowledge Universe in just 5 minutes a day
(9) SaaS Weekly: The week’s two or three best stories about business, product, marketing, sales, and growth.
(10) UX Design Weekly: Best user experience design links every week.
(11) Remove: Email digest of tips on remote work and productivity.
(12) Primer: No-nonsense, jargon-free marketing lessons (by Google).
(13) Charged newsletter: Weekly roundup of the best tech news and tips.
(14) Email Course for Sponsorship: How to get sponsorship for anything.
(15) First Site Guide: The beginner’s guide to successful blogging.